Tuesday, January 30, 2007

six weird things

I have been 'Tagged' by Heather.


So here goes - Six weird things about me:

1.) I can't stand to feel anyone breathe on me. It's much much worse if I can smell their breath.

2.) I am terrified of needles, doctors, and riding in elevators. I have no tattoos and no plans to ever have one. My only piercings are in my earlobes.

3.) Anything about the VietNam War makes me vomit, literally, or at least very dizzy and sick to my stomach.

4.) I used to never want to have any kids. I tried to be surgically sterilized in my early 20's, but couldn't find a doctor to agree with the procedure. Now I can't imagine my life without the children.

5.) I am very conscious of what I eat, I avoid all sorts of allergens, harmful ingredients and chemicals in my home and diet, but I have been a smoker off and on since I was 13.

6.) I am a very deeply spiritual person who abhors organized religion of any sort.


There you have it. Weird stuff about me.

No comments: