Wednesday, February 14, 2007

hospital woes

so my baby will be going into the hospital to have her front teeth capped under general anesthesia in about a month and a half. I hate that she needs it done, but I'd hate more what would happen if we didn't do it. That gives me a little time to get accustomed to the idea of it all, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified for her, for myself, and I have to hold it all together so my fears don't make it a much worse experience for her. *sob*

as for myself, I guess it was just too much to ask for two pain-free menstrual cycles in a row. Whatever I did the month before last, I need to do again and keep doing or else I'll be back in the hospital for another surgery, too. I'm certain the problem is that I haven't been keeping up with my exercise/yoga lately, just finding way too many excuses not to go.... At least I know it is possible to have a period without pain, without surgery!! Now, to only make that happen as the rule rather than the exception.

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

**hugs** fay need one too so i feel with you. as for pain - i have heard yoga helps only if you do ti evry day