Wednesday, April 18, 2007

houseguests

JenJen and her lovely son arrived safe and sound late last night. I wonder if she thinks I have changed as much as it suprised me that she has? Well, it has been quite a while since we've seen each other, and becoming a parent does change everything. The children got along like they've known each other forever, even if everyone stayed up way too late. If I'm to get any sewing accomplished today, I need to do it now, while everyone else is sleeping. Have finally decided what to do with those gorgeous orange and yellow coordinating fabrics I bought a couple months ago, and I can't wait to see the finished product! If it goes well, it will be perfect for my sunshiney oldest child.

1 comment:

Jen-Jen said...

You haven't changed a bit, darling! In some things you have, since you are a mom now, but in others you are exactly the same!