Thursday, March 1, 2007

ever wondered

what to do when a child touches a magnet to your television screen or computer monitor? link I can't really be angry with her, I did the same thing when I was little. Fortunately, it was the new tv I gave DH for his birthday last year, and it has a built-in degauss thingy. I kept reading all the comments at the above-linked website, and as he was about to go downstairs to fetch a cordless drill and some magnets, I decided to try unplugging the tv first. No more pretty pink spots on the screen! :D

No comments: